Wednesday, October 21, 2009

In today's paper!

The article featuring local bloggers appeared today in the Logan, Utah Herald Journal. It's not online yet (or I can't find it) but when I do find it I'll post the link. I'm in the featured photo and I must say, my dog Robbie is very photogenic.

Husband called from work to tell me there's a lot of buzz at his office about the article. As in being teased about his "famous" wife. That's what happens when you're married to a writer. Live with it.

Oh, and if my blog looks a little different, I tried to be creative and changed the template. In doing so, I lost all my links and my right hand sidebar. I'll be re-creating that soon. Another lesson learned.

Happy blogging!

2 comments:

tawnya said...

Hello! I found your blog via the paper's article today. I've been meaning to look up local writing groups since we moved to the valley a year and a half ago! Is the every other Wednesday at the library still the schedule?

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Yes - check the league of utah writers webpage. The Cache chapter is listed with phone numbers and meeting times. It's always an interesting group.